Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome to The Newb Blog

Welcome to "The Newb Blog", I am a "Newb" myself because I don't consider myself an expert at anything in particular. My interests range anywhere from architecture (my profession for over 12 years) to 3D modeling (a passion) to computer programming (my current academic pursuit). I plan to share with you my experiences and discoveries as I expand my horizons.

I have always benefited from scouring the cornucopia of forums and blogs scattered throughout the Internet, so please feel free to ask questions or enlighten me by commenting (politely please) on any topic. I will try to reply promptly.

2 comments:

  1. Your link to the images on the CSS Tutorial is broken. Can you update it please? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean, sorry about that. The link should be working now. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete